Creating Memories....One Perfect Blossom at a time!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

"Love your Solider"

Well, it's not a great photo, but it is a great story!

I recently received a phone call from a gentleman who asked me if I could create an arrangement for his girlfriend here in town. I could not understand or hear most of what he said because of the "wind" in the background.

Turns out, he was a soldier (I think in Iraq), who had to stop talking every few moments because of the noise of helicopters. I never got his name and I barely got enough information to fill the order, but somehow it all worked out.

I delivered the flowers to his girlfriend this evening at her work as he requested. She was so cute and was so excited. She even started to tear up.

I always feel so privileged to be part of personal moments in someone's life, but this one was truly a special honor.

We would love to help celebrate your special moments.
828-455-3774
Rachael West Designs

No comments: