Creating Memories....One Perfect Blossom at a time!

Monday, October 8, 2007

"random acts of kindness can help change the world"

I sent a follow-up email to the unnamed soldier making sure he knew his flowers had been delivered. Here is his reply (For privacy, I have edited out his personal information--yes, I do now know his name!)

"Hi, i really appreciate you delivering those flowers for me i wanted her to feel special cause it was her day it was a little late but i did the best i could. I read your blog and yes i'm in irag i'll be here for 15 months only 10 left, but hopefully that small token of my love made her day just a little better than it was. Thanks again and hopefully you'll continue you are doing because random acts of kindness can help change the world. Well at least thats what i think. i hope you have a wonderful week."

No comments: